|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Citron||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1) Grease a 11 x 17-inch cookie sheet.
2) In a bowl, add eggs and beat.
3) Add in sugar and oil and mix well.
4) Stir in flour, aniseed, and soda, reserving 1/2 cup flour for later use.
5) Add in the aniseed mix to the egg mixture.
6) Coat the citron, raisins, and nuts with the reserved flour.
7) Mix well into the cookie dough.
8) Roll out on the cookie sheet.
9) Place in the oven at 350-degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
10) Cool slightly and cut 1 1/4 x 3-inch diagonal bars.
11) Use as garnish over ice cream.