|Rum||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crushed peanuts||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Desiccated coconut||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1. Immerse raisins in ½ cup rum and allow to soak.
2. Take a 12X7 inches rectangular baking dish, grease with butter and heat till butter melts.
3. Top with cracker crumbs and sprinkle soaked raisins on the top.
4. Top with chocolate and sprinkle peanuts.
5. Add half the milk, top with coconut and then pour rest of the milk and cook for about 8 minutes.
6. Cool, slice into pieces of your choice and serve.