1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
1. In a bowl, mix together rice drink and banana.
2. In a casserole dish, add in the rolled oats, baking powder, brown sugar, flax seed meal, cinnamon and raisins.
3. Pour the banana mixture over the oats and mix well.
4. Place in a casserole dish and bake in oven for 25 minutes.
5. Slice the bars and serve with almond milk.
Hungry after working out ??? Watch the video and try this oatmeal banana bars. They are an absolute delight and a great substitute to those cereal bars bought from the super market. It uses gluten-free cereals making it more healthy. Loaded with chocolates to make it more tasty, it is an ideal snack after a session in the gym or for ordinary snack time.