2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (pecans, walnuts, peanuts, almonds, sunflower seeds)
2 Medium, mashed
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
Agave nectar/Maple syrup or brown rice syrup
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Tablespoon (For greasing)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 7x11 or 9x9 inch glass baking dish and keep it ready.
2. Chop the dried fruit and nuts into small pieces.
3. Combine the oats, flax, nuts and fruit and mix well.
4. Add the mashed bananas, Ener-G Egg Replacer, oil/applesauce, sweetener and hot water. Mix until blended and sticky. Let it sit for 10 minutes so that the oats absorb the liquid.
5. Press the dough into the pan.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until slightly golden brown and remove from the oven.
7. Let the pan cool for 5-10 minutes and then cut the bars into squares. Remove from the pan and let them cool fully on a wire rack. The bars will be slightly chewy.