1) Preheat the oven to 175°F.
2) Peel and cut the banana into thin slices.
3) On a baking sheet place the banana slices and bake in the oven for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Remove from the oven, set aside to cool and then grind them.
5) Lightly grind the oats in a grinder and seperately grind the almonds or walnuts, pitted dates and raisins.
6) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
7) In a large bowl, add the oats, wheat bran, almonds or walnuts, dried banana, pitted dates and raisins.
8) Then add the maple syrup and peanut butter. Mix all the ingredients until thoroughly combined.
9) Roll out the mixture flat on cutting board, cut the sides to make straight edges.
10) Then cut the granola bars and transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
11) Bake in the preheated 375°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
12) Remove from the oven and allow to cool, bars will harden as they cool.
13) Serve the homemade peanut butter banana granola bars when desired.
Are you looking for some nutritious snack ideas. Check out this outstanding video that shares an incredible recipe for homemade peanut butter banana granola bars. The video is well explained and presents the recipe in an impressive manner. Take a look and amaze your loved ones with these wholesome snack bars.