Apple Oatmeal Snack Bars
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Uncooked rolled oats||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Margarine||2 Tablespoon, softened|
|Cinnamon apple sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Raisins||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt.
3. In large bowl, beat granulated sugar and margarine with electric mixer at medium speed until blended. Whisk in 1/2 cup cinnamon apple sauce, egg and vanilla.
4. Add flour mixture to apple sauce mixture; stir until well blended. Spoon half of batter into prepared pan, spreading evenly.
5. In small bowl, combine 1 cup chunky apple sauce, raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon. Pour evenly over batter.
6. Spoon remaining batter over filling, spreading evenly.
7. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack 15 minutes; cut into 16 bars.