|Sifted regular all purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Double-acting baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , unbeaten|
|Light-brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), packed|
|Salad oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Semisweet-chocolate pieces||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butterscotch||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. Onto wax paper sift flour with baking powder and salt.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat eggs until thick and foamy. At medium speed, gradually add sugar; continue to beat until very well blended. Now slowly beat in salad oil and vanilla, mixing well. At low speed, add flour mixture all at once. Fold in nuts and chocolate and butterscotch pieces. With small spatula spread in greased 15 1/2-by-10 1/2-by-1-inch jelly-roll pan.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until cake tester, inserted in center, comes out clean.
5. Cool in pan; cut into about 30 bars. Store in covered container.
To freeze: Make and bake as above; then freezer-wrap and freeze. To serve, thaw, unwrapped, at room temperature, about 15 minutes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4258 Calories from Fat 1960
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 221 g340.6%
Saturated Fat 28.1 g140.4%
Trans Fat 2.6 g
Cholesterol 423.6 mg141.2%
Sodium 2907.9 mg121.2%
Total Carbohydrates 550 g183.2%
Dietary Fiber 11.5 g46%
Sugars 349.3 g
Protein 43 g85.3%
Vitamin A 10.9% Vitamin C 0.33%
Calcium 70.9% Iron 74.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet