Orange Coconut Bars
|Roll refrigerated slice 'n' bake coconut cookies||1|
|Chopped walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated orange peel||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
2. Slice dough about 3/4-inch thick; then quarter each slice. Press quarters, side by side, into ungreased 13-by-9-by-2-inch pan.
3. Combine walnuts, coconut, orange peel and juice; lightly press into dough.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Cool; cut into bars. Makes about 3 dozen.