|Eggs||2 , unbeaten|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Instant flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Double acting baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Jellied cranberry sauce||1⁄2 Pound (1/2 of a 1 pound can)|
Make any time up to 1 week ahead:
1. In small bowl, with hand beater, beat eggs with sugar until creamy; add lemon juice and beat until thoroughly blended.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. On wax paper stir flour, baking powder, and salt together. Stir into egg mixture until well blended; fold in pecans. Cut jellied cranberry sauce into slices 1/4-inch thick; then cut slices into small cubes; lightly fold into flour mixture. Turn into greased 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish.
4. Bake 30 minutes, or until cake tester, inserted in center, comes out clean.
5. Cool in dish on wire rack; while still slighdy warm, cut into 30 bars. Store in baking dish, tightly covered, at room temperature until served.