|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Old fashioned rolled oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened (2 Sticks)|
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (1 1/2 Sticks)|
|Semi sweet chocolate pieces||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1. Make dough: Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, salt and baking powder in a medium-size bowl; cut butter or margarine into mixture with a pastry blender or two knives until dough forms a ball.
2. Pat dough into an ungreased 15x10x 1 inch jelly roll pan.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 5 minutes; remove to wire rack.
4. Make crumble topping: Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl; cut butter into mixture with a pastry blender or two knives until crumbly.
5. Sprinkle chocolate pieces and walnuts over top; sprinkle crumble topping evenly over chocolate and nuts; press topping in lightly.
6. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 35 minutes, or until crumbs are golden.
7. Cool on wire rack 15 minutes; cut into 40 bars. Cool completely in pan.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 9483 Calories from Fat 4221
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 486 g748.3%
Saturated Fat 240.1 g1200.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 846.7 mg282.2%
Sodium 2798.9 mg116.6%
Total Carbohydrates 1203 g401%
Dietary Fiber 53.1 g212.5%
Sugars 457.3 g
Protein 127 g254.2%
Vitamin A 197.4% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 101.4% Iron 248.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet