Homemade CRUNCH chocolate bar dupes made with better-for-you ingredients like unrefined coconut oil and puffed quinoa. These are simple and satisfying in just 10 minute with 5 ingredients and incidentally vegan.
|Puffed quinoa||2 Tablespoon|
|Unrefined coconut oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsweetened cacao||2 Tablespoon|
|Sifted powdered sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
1. To puff/pop the quinoa, add rinsed and dried quinoa to a hot, dry pan.
2. Shuffle them around so it doesn't burn. Soon, you'll see them jump and hear them pop.
3. It's ready when the popping slows down and it's golden brown. Set aside.
4. Whisk together the coconut oil, cacao/cocoa, sweetener, and sea salt.
5. Stir in the cooled quinoa.
6. Pour into molds of choice and set in the fridge for 15 minutes.
7. Un-mold and enjoy. Store in fridge to prevent melting.