Chocolate Revel Bars
|Old fashioned oatmeal||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), divided (1 stick)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||7 Ounce (1/2 can)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, oats, baking soda, salt and mix well.
- Cream together 6 tablespoons of butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg, vanilla extract and slowly beat in flour mixture.
- Melt condensed milk, chocolate chips and remaining butter (using microwave or double boiler).
- Stir well until smooth.
- Spread 2/3rd of dough mixture into 8X8” boxiki silicone baking pan and top with melted chocolate.
- Spoon remaining mixture over top and pop into oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once done, allow to cool completely and cut into squares.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories 241 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.8%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g25.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 28.9 mg9.6%
Sodium 121.4 mg5.1%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.7%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 18.9 g
Protein 4 g7.3%
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 0.48%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet