2 Medium, sliced into small pieces (2 - 3 pieces as needed)
2 Teaspoon (1 - 2 Tsp as needed)
1. Preheat your regular or toaster oven to 350 F.
2. Take a banana, peel it and cut a slit lengthwise (not cutting all the way through) and open it up slightly, placing it on a tray.
3. Smear peanut butter inside the slit banana and put the dark chocolate pieces and walnuts inside.
4. Wrap the stuffed banana in tin foil and bake in the preheated oven for 5 min or until the chocolate has melted.
5. Serve as it is (or with honey for non-vegans) and enjoy!