Banana Bread (Gluten & Grain Free)
|Bananas||2 Large, ripened|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Almond flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Coconut flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||3 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla stevia||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chocolate chip||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Peel the bananas and mash them.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, crack open the eggs and whisk them.
4. Pour in the olive oil into the bowl.
5. Spoon in the honey into the bowl.
6. Add a couple of drops of the vanilla stevia and the vanilla extract and mix everything well.
7. In a larger glass mixing bowl, add the coconut flour and the almond flour.
8. Add the salt and baking soda.
9. Pour in the egg mixture into the bowl containing the dry ingredients. Using a hand blender, mix it in.
10.Mix in the mashed banana and blend it in.
11.Drop in the pecans and the chocolate chips.
12.Grease a baking dish, and pour in the batter.
13.Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
14.Insert a toothpick and if it comes out clean, know that it is done.
15.Cut into pieces and serve.
Calories 505 Calories from Fat 359
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.5%
Saturated Fat 14 g69.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 93.1 mg31%
Sodium 1052.3 mg43.8%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 7.7 g31%
Sugars 13.6 g
Protein 10 g19.4%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C 10.6%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 10%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet