Fried Bananas As A Dessert
|Bananas||2 , fried|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Confectioners sugar||3 Tablespoon, sifted|
|For chantilly sauce|
|Confectioners sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Pint|
1) Dredge flour on a sheet of waxed paper.
2) Roll the bananas in flour to coat well.
3) In a pan or top part of chafing dish, heat 2 tablespoons of the butter.
4) Put in the bananas and cook until golden browned, flip to brown other side, mix remaining butter.
5) The bananas after cooking should be heated through but not mushy.
6) Dredge the bananas with 1 tablespoon of sifted confectioners' sugar.
7) In a medium bowl, using a electric hand mixer, beat together the sugar, butter, egg, vanilla and brandy until smooth and creamy.
8) Put the lid on and refrigerate at least 1 hour until chilled.
9) In a bowl, whip cream until stiff and fold it into chilled sauce.
10) Spoon the sauce over hot banana and serve hot with ham, pork or poultry, as desired.