|Bananas||4 , peeled and split|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped walnuts/Chopped pecans||4 Tablespoon|
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take out 4 squares from foil and butter them properly.
3) Place each of the bananas in the foil squares.
4) Dot the bananas with butter.
5) Sprinkle with brown sugar and nuts.
6) Fold the foil squares to make packets.
7) On a baking sheet, place the packets.
8) Bake until bananas begin to soften, about 5 to 8 minutes.
9) Remove packets from oven, unwrap them.
10) Serve the hot baked bananas as dessert.