|Vanilla blancmange powder mix||1 (1 Packet)|
|Bananas||2 , sieved|
|Evaporated milk||3⁄4 Can (7.5 oz), chilled (1 Small Can)|
1) In a bowl, add in the vanilla blancmange powder, sugar and a little milk. Blend to get a smooth cream consistency.
2) In a saucepan, heat the rest of the milk. Once warm, pour the milk into the blancmange mixture. Stir well continously.
3) Transfer the mixture to the saucepan. Allow it to boil for a minute, while stirring constantly.
4) Take the pan off the flame. Add in the sieved banana pasta and a squeeze of lemon juice.
5) In a bowl of chilled evaporated milk, add a dash of lemon juice. Whisk to get a double cream consistency.
6) Gently fold in the banana mixture into the creamy milk.
7) To serve, arrange the glass bowls. Transfer the Bavarois into the bowls.
8) Let chill.
9) Garnish the dessert bowls with grated chocolate.