Flamed Baked Banana
|Honey||30 Milliliter (2 Level Teaspoons)|
|Water||5 Fluid Ounce (150 Milliliter)|
|Rum||1 Fluid Ounce (25 Milliliter)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In the preheated oven, bake banana along with the skin for 20 minutes.
3. Slice top end of the banana and gently push to take out flesh; keep aside in a serving plate.
4. In a small pan, boil honey and water; add rum and flame.
5. Immediately pour the flaming mixture over banana and serve at once.
Calories 84 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.17 g0.25%
Saturated Fat 0.06 g0.28%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.87 mg0.04%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 12.3 g
Protein 0.57 g1.1%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 7.3%
Calcium 0.3% Iron 0.95%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet