Microwave Bananas Royale
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bananas||4 , peeled and sliced|
|Brandy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ice cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. In a microwave glass baking dish, place the butter and cook on HIGH (9) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
2. Add in sugar, cream, cinnamon and nutmeg and simmer again on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes.
3. Add the sliced bananas and stir them well to ensure that the bananas are coated. Cook on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes while stirring once.
4. In a glass measuring cup place the brandy and heat on HIGH (9) for 30 seconds.
5. Pour brandy over the bananas and then flame while serving over ice cream.
Calories 421 Calories from Fat 195
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g69%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69.1 mg23%
Sodium 26.8 mg1.1%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.4%
Sugars 34.1 g
Protein 3 g5.9%
Vitamin A 16.3% Vitamin C 18.1%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet