Microwave Bananas Royale
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bananas||4 , peeled and sliced|
|Brandy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ice cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. In a microwave glass baking dish, place the butter and cook on HIGH (9) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
2. Add in sugar, cream, cinnamon and nutmeg and simmer again on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes.
3. Add the sliced bananas and stir them well to ensure that the bananas are coated. Cook on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes while stirring once.
4. In a glass measuring cup place the brandy and heat on HIGH (9) for 30 seconds.
5. Pour brandy over the bananas and then flame while serving over ice cream.