Bananas Aux Fruits
Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
Bananas - 6 firm, medium-sized
Soft macaroon cookies - 9
All-purpose flour - 2 tablespoons
Apricot preserves - 1/4 cup
Butter - 2 tablespoons, melted
Lemon juice - 2 teaspoons
Cherry Sauce - as needed
1. Preheat oven to
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter or cooking spray.
3. In a bowl, coarsely crumble cookies and mix with flour.
4. In a medium bowl, beat together egg with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
5. Peel bananas and toss in egg mixture.
6. Onto the greased baking sheet, place egg coated bananas.
7. Top with crumbled cookie mixture.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
9. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together preserves, butter and remaining lemon juice.
10. Spoon preserves mixture over banana and bake for another 3-5 minutes until just hot.
11. Serve Bananas Aux Fruits with hot cherry sauce.