|White chocolate candy||150 Gram|
1. Peel away the skin and stringy fibers the bananas, then cut them in half; widthwise.
2. Insert a Popsicle stick into each half through the cut end, then cover each pop with plastic cling sheet and freeze until firm (about 3 hours).
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, keep white chocolate candy and cook on high until melted (it generally takes about 1 minute).
4. Using a butter knife, spread the melted white chocolate on the frozen banana halves.
5. Keep the banana pops on a waxed-paper-covered dish.
6. Press on M&M's for eyes and mouths and return the pops to the freezer until ready to serve.
7. Serve as needed. Best within 2 days of making.
Image Courtesy: cookingquarters.wordpress.com