|Whole wheat pastry flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unbleached white flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In 2 baking sheets, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a medium bowl, sift the whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
4) In a large bowl, beat the eggs, honey, and vanilla together, until pale.
5) In a food processor, process the banana and lemon juice together, then stir into the egg mixture.
6) Gradually stir in the flour mixture, then oats and blend thoroughly.
7) Drop by teaspoonfuls on the prepared baking sheets.
8) Bake each sheet on the middle shelf of the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden.
9) Remove on wire racks and allow to cool.
10) Serve the Banana Bits on a serving platter.