Coconut Coated Bananas
|Desiccated coconut||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Butter||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Oranges||2 , grated rind and juiced|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
1. Dip the bananas in the egg white and coat them thoroughly in the coconut from all sides.
2. Set to one side to allow the coating to harden slightly.
3. In a skillet, melt a little butter and add the bananas, then fry until golden on the underside.
4. Turn the bananas carefully to avoid breaking off the coconut, and then cook until golden on the other side.
5. Remove from the wok and arrange the bananas on a heated serving dish.
6. Add the remaining ingredients to the butter remaining in the wok and bring to the boil.
7. Boil for a minute, then pour over the bananas.
8. Arrange on large serving platter and serve immediately.