Banana Mint Treats
|Peppermint extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Carob sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), divided (Creamy)|
|Vanilla ice milk||2 Cup (32 tbs), divided|
1) In a bowl, combine peppermint extract into carob sauce.
2) Add 1/4 cup vanilla ice milk into each of the 4 dessert dishes.
3) Slice in 2 banana rounds into each dessert dish.
4) Add in 1/4 cup of the vanilla ice milk.
5) Add another layer of the banana and top with 1 tablespoon of the carob sauce.
6) Serve immediately.
7) Garnish with a slice of banana and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 675 Calories from Fat 113
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.3%
Saturated Fat 8 g40.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.8 mg19.6%
Sodium 296.4 mg12.4%
Total Carbohydrates 152 g50.7%
Dietary Fiber 26.8 g107.2%
Sugars 115.7 g
Protein 16 g31.6%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 17.6%
Calcium 21.3% Iron 11.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet