Honey Baked Bananas
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Blanched almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange juice||3 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to the temperature of 400°.
2) Peel bananas.
3) Take an ovenproof dish and grease it well.
4) On the greased ovenproof dish, arrange the peeled bananas side by side.
5) Pour lemon juice and honey over bananas.
6) Combine chopped almonds with the bread crumbs and sprinkle over bananas.
7) Cut butter into small pieces and scatter over bananas.
8) Bake for 30 minutes.
9) Serve the honey baked bananas with sour cream mixed with orange juice.