Baked Bananas In Phyllo
|Frozen phyllo dough sheets||3 , thawed (12 X 17 Inches Each)|
|Reduced calorie margarine||4 Teaspoon, melted (Tub, 1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Sugar||1 Teaspoon, granulated|
|Cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Bananas||12 Ounce, peeled and cut lengthwise into halves (Two Medium 6 Ounces Each)|
|Frozen dairy whipped topping||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), thawed|
|Light sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Strawberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), pureed|
|Raspberries||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Greases a clean work surface with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Place a sheet of phyllo dough and unroll it.
4. Grease the surface of phyllo dough sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Top with a second sheet of phyllo dough and repeat spraying and layering to form a stack.
6. With a paring knife, cut the stacked phyllo sheets from wide side to get 4 equal pieces.
7. In a small bowl, blend together margarine, sugar, and cinnamon.
8. Top each piece of phyllo sheet with Â½ a banana and drizzle equal amount of margarine mixture over banana.
9. Fold the narrow sides of phyllo dough over each banana.
10. Roll the wider side to enclose bananas within the phyllo sheet.
11. Grease a nonstick baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
12. In the greased baking sheet, place phyllo dough-covered bananas with its seam-side down.
13. Place the baking sheet in the middle of center oven rack and bake for 5-8 minutes until phyllo dough is golden.
14. In a small bowl, blend whipped topping and sour cream.
15. In another small mixing bowl, mix strawberry puree and raspberries.
16. In each of the 4 serving plate, place 1 baked phyllo and top each and Serve immediately.
Calories 177 Calories from Fat 40
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.7%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.6 mg0.9%
Sodium 121.3 mg5.1%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.7%
Sugars 14.8 g
Protein 3 g5.3%
Vitamin A 5.3% Vitamin C 39.5%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet