|Unsalted butter||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Muscovado sugar||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Dark rum||2 Tablespoon|
|Star anise||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Walnuts||1 Ounce, chopped (25 Gram)|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 before baking.
2) Whip sugar and softened butter until it becomes pale and creamy.
3) Mix in rum and lime juice, beating well.
4) Stir in spices.
5) In an ovenproof dish, arrange the peeled bananas side by side and apply the butter mixture uniformly over them.
6) Bake for 10-15 minutes in preheated oven until bubbling.
7) Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and serve with fresh cream.