|Honey||1 Tablespoon (Extra For Serving)|
|Walnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), finely chopped|
|Apricots||12 , halved and pitted (Fresh Ripe)|
|Chevre||8 Ounce, cut into 12 thin slices (Fresh)|
|Fresh ripe halved and pitted apricots||12|
|Chevre||8 Ounce, fresh cut into 12 thin pieces|
1) Peel and thinly slice the bananas on the diagonal, 1 per serving.
2) Arrange the slices equally on 6 dessert plates and drizzle each serving with about 3 tablespoons honey.
3) Sprinkle 2 tablespoons walnuts over each serving and place 4 apricot halves around the sides of each plate.
4) Place 2 chevre slices on top and sprinkle chopped pistachio nuts over each serving, if desired.
5) Serve immediately with some more honey on the side.