1. Heat a pan and add butter into it.
2. Let the butter melt and spread it across the pan.
3. Add the plantain into the pan and spread out into a single layer.
4. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes. Flip the pieces and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the plantain pieces.
6. Keep stirring and flip again. Add more brown sugar to thicken the sauce.
7. In a bowl add 2 scoop of vanilla ice cream.
8. Put a couple of pieces over the ice cream.
Scrambling for healthy, tasty, and highly gratifying snack ideas? Opt for the classic Cuban favorite — the crispy, crunchy, and mildly sweet fried plantains that would fill you up and gratify your hunger pang without spoiling your appetite before dinner. This crisp, delicious, comfort snack is easy to make and barely warrants any extensive list of ingredients. Just stream the video to learn how to make these sweet delectable at home. They are so good that you can't stop at one.