|Ripe banana pulp||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||6 1⁄2 Cup (104 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
1) Boil a small amount of water with salt.
2) Add the pulp in a preserving kettle.
3) Stir in the sugar, butter, and lemon juice.
4) Mix well and allow to boil, while stirring.
5) Add in the pectin, stirring constantly and bring to a rolling boil.
6) Continue stirring to avoid sticking, and boil for 1 minute.
7) Take off the heat and stir frequently for 8 minutes.
8) Slightly cool and transfer into hot sterilized jars.
9) Seal with paraffin.
10) Serve with hot pancakes.