|Ripe bananas||2 Pound, peeled|
|Butter||2 Ounce, melted|
|Demerara sugar||2 Ounce|
|Syrup/Honey||1 1⁄4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to moderately hot temperature before baking.
2) Take a shallow ovenproof dish; grease it with butter and fill with bananas.
3) With melted butter, cover the bananas and then top with sugar.
4) Drizzle over the syrup or honey and lemon juice and bake for 20-30 minutes on top shelf of the preheated oven.
5) Complete cooking by grilling until the bananas are browned a little.
6) Serve hot at once with cream.