Banana Split Dessert
|Vanilla wafer crumb||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Banana||1 , mashed|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Maraschino cherries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
1. In a large saucepan, tip in the 1/3 cup butter and melt.
2. Add the crumbs to the butter while reserving 1/2 cup crumb mixture and mix well.
3. Press the mixture into a 9 x 13-inch pan. Freeze for 30 minutes.
4. Cream the rest of the butter and powdered sugar and then add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Spread this mixture over the wafer crust; return to freezer
6. Whip cream; add sugar and cocoa. Fold in banana, nuts and cherries; spread over egg mixture.
7. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs; freeze for 12 to 24 hours before serving.
8. Serve chilled