|Clear honey||3⁄4 Tablespoon (1 Dessert Spoon)|
|For the topping|
|Self-raising flour||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Cocoa powder||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Shredded beef suet||1 Ounce|
|Castor sugar||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Milk||3 Tablespoon (To Mix)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 35 degrees.
2) Peel the bananas and cut them into slices.
3) Place the banana slices in the bottom of a buttered 1/2 to 1-pint pie dish. All over the bananas, drizzle the honey.
4) Prepare the topping by first sifting together the cocoa powder and flour into a basin. Next, add the suet and sugar. Stir in just enough milk to mix to a medium soft consistency.
5) Over the bananas, spoon the mixture and spread it evenly.
6) Place the dish in the center of the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
7) Serve hot with either top of the milk of cream alongside.