Banana Polka Dot
|Seedless raisins||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cornstarch||1 Tablespoon, mixed|
1) Preheat oven to hot (400° F).
2) In a saucepan, add raisins, water, butter or margarine, salt, lemon juice, sugar and cornstarch to combine.
3) Place the saucepan, over low heat to cook by continuous stirring until bubbly and thick.
4) Remove from heat.
5) Peel bananas and cut in half across.
6) In a shallow baking pan, place the bananas and pour sauce over.
7) Place inside oven and bake for 10 minutes by frequent basting.
8) Serve the banana polka dot, by topping with chocolate sauce, if you wish.