Glazed Bananas With Brown Sugar
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Peeling bananas slice in half lengthwise.
3. In a 9-inch glass baking dish place bananas, cut side up.
4. Sprinkling with brown sugar and lemon juice dot with butter.
5. Let it cook at Convection (450°F) for 4 minutes.
6. Flipping bananas over spoon pan sauce over top.
7. Let it cook at Convection (450°F) for an additional 5 to 6 minutes.
8. Let it stand for 1 minute before serving.