1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Mix well.
3. Add the butter and using a pastry cutter, cut the butter into the flour until crumble.
4. Make a well in the center of the flour and add milk and banana. Stir this and combine it well with the flour.
5. Take a greased cookie sheet and drop a tablespoon each of the cookie batter. Bake this in the oven at 400 degrees F for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Serve the banana biscuit with warm milk or tea.
Looking for a way to use up over-ripe bananas which you can’t eat? This yummy, easy banana biscuits recipe is fuss-free and a great way to use leftover browned bananas. It makes a simple, anytime snack and is a hit with the kids