|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Bananas||4 , peeled and sliced|
|Brandy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla ice cream scoop||1|
1) In a casserole, melt the butter in the microwave at HIGH for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 minutes.
2) Stir in the cream, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar, mix well.
3) In the microwave, place the casserole at HIGH for 2 minutes.
4) Stir in and nicely coat the sliced bananas.
5) Cook in the microwave at HIGH for 2 min, stir once in between.
6) In 1-cup measure, warm the brandy at HIGH for 30 seconds.
7) Pour the warmed brandy over the bananas.
8) Flame the brandy.
5) Spoon over the vanilla ice cream and serve.