Kaya Warathathu Banana Fry
|Banana||1⁄2 Kilogram (not too mature)|
|Coconut oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for frying)|
1. Pare the bananas, wash and dry well.
2. Slice into thin, round sections of even thickness.
3. Deep fry the slices in hot oil till crisp.
4. Sprinkle a little salt water in the oil. Stir again so that the salt is evenly absorbed by the chips. When the spluttering subsides, remove the chips from the oil, place in a strainer and let the oil drain away.
5. When cool, store in airtight containers to keep fresh and crisp.