When I want to spice things up a little and do something beyond the standard banana cut up on oatmeal, blended in the smoothie or just eaten on it’s own, I make this quick, sweet dish. It seems very fancy and difficult to prepare, but it couldn’t be easier to do.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a dish, combine butter and maple syrup.
3. Melt the maple syrup and butter in microwave and oven.
4. Add lemon juice and cinnamon. Stir well.
5. Put bananas in this mixture and coat it well.
6. Pop it into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Cookies and cakes for kids can be too unhealthy so a here is a better option to keep the kids happy and healthy. From this video, learn how to make Baked Maple Banana, they are delicious, healthy and super simple to make. As always your weelicious host is making them with her son. She sweetens the bananas with maple syrup instead of sugar and flavors with cinnamon powder.