Sole With Banana
|Dried breadcrumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Sole fillets||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Banana||1 Medium, sliced thickly|
|Lime||1 , halved lengthways|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
1. Mix the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese together, then season with salt and pepper.
2. Cut the sole into wide strips across the width of the fillet.
3. Coat with the flour, then the beaten egg, then the breadcrumbs and cheese. If necessary repeat the procedure to coat the fish completely.
4. Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the fish and fry for about 8 minutes, turning once, until golden. Transfer to a warmed serving plate and keep warm.
5. If necessary, add a little more butter to the pan, then fry the banana until golden.
6. Squeeze the juice from one lime half and stir into the pan. Pour over the fish.
7. Cut the other lime half into 2 wedges. Sprinkle the sole with chopped parsley and serve on warmed plates, with the lime wedges.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1142 Calories from Fat 566
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 64 g98.9%
Saturated Fat 36.8 g184.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 467.7 mg155.9%
Sodium 1345.2 mg56.1%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.3%
Sugars 15.5 g
Protein 70 g139.8%
Vitamin A 64% Vitamin C 67.8%
Calcium 50.8% Iron 34.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet