|Lemon jelly||3 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Thick cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Cherries||4 (For Garnish)|
1. Stand a straight-sided mould in ice cold water. Dissolve the jelly and when cool inask the mould.
2. Cut bananas into thin slices.
3. Dip each slice into the liquid jelly and place in the bottom and sides of the mould overlapping them neatly.
4. Leave to set firmly.
5. Cover with a thick coating of jelly and again leave to set.
6. Dissolve the gelatin in a little hot water add the sherry.
7. Mash the remaining bananas to give 2 tbsp of puree and mix with the gelatin mixture along with the lemon juice and a little grated lemon rind and sugar.
8. Whip the cream and fold into banana mixture.
9. Pour into the prepared mould.
10. When well set, turn out and decorate with chopped jelly and cherries.