|Rich vanilla ice cream/Coffee ice cream||1 Pinch (4 Large Scoops / 500 Milliliter)|
|Ripe finger bananas/4 regular size bananas||10|
|Butter/Margarine||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Piloncillo||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Fresh orange juice||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Fresh lime juice||30 Milliliter (3 Tablespoons)|
|Coffee flavored liqueur||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons)|
|Golden rum||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
1. Place 1 scoop ice cream in each of 4 dessert dishes in freezer.
2. Just before serving, peel bananas; cut lengthwise into halves. (If using regular bananas, cut each half crosswise into thirds.)
3. Melt butter in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in piloncillo; add orange juice and lime juice. Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce is thick and syrupy, 6 to 8 minutes.
4. Add bananas to sauce; cook, turning gently, just to heat through and coat with sauce, about 1 minute. Gently stir in liqueur. Remove from heat.
5. Heat rum in very small saucepan over low heat just until barely warm to touch, about 30 seconds; do not allow to bubble. Pour rum over hot banana mixture; immediately ignite with long match. Stir with long-handled spoon until flames subside.
6. Place warm bananas around Ice cream; spoon sauce over top