Sugar free gluten free raw milk banana pudding: 5 banana's dash of raw milk/cream nutmeg cinnamon 12 eggs 1 grated green apple blueberries.
12 (white and yolk seperated)
5 , peeled
2 Teaspoon, freshly grated
1 , grated
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. in a large deep baking pan pour in 2 liters of water and set aside.
2. In a food processor jar add in the egg whites and process until it forms peak.
3. In a large sauce pan add in banana, apple, nutmeg, cinnamon and honey. Smash well and cook for 10 minutes on low heat stirring continuously. Let it cool for few minutes.
4. In the food processor jar add in the egg yolks, milk and banana mixture. Blend to form puree.
5. In baking casserole add in the peaked egg white and pour in the banana mixture. Top with blueberries.
6. Place the casserole into the prepared baking pan. Bake in oven for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Looking for a yummy dessert? Try this Blueberry Topped Banana Pudding. This is sugar-free, gluten-free and uses raw milk. You can serve it during get-together, for your special guests or just for your family.