2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (packaged tofee/ health bar crumbs)
1. In a large bowl, beat the cream till it holds shape. Set aside.
2. Peel the bananas. Cut them into half. Slice each piece lengthwise. Set aside.
3. In a serving platter, arrange the vanilla wafers. Arrange the banana slices over it evenly.
4. Spread the whipped cream generously over it.
5. Repeat the layering till the ingredients are used up.
6. Finish the layering with whipped cream spread evenly to cover it all over.
7. Sprinkle brickles generously on the top.
8. In a serving plate, slice it and serve fresh as dessert.
Robin of Chow Time shows you a very easy banana dessert made using only 4 ingredients. This is a must watch and try recipe video for all who love desserts which are whipped in no time using minimal ingredients.