Happy New Year!!!
This spicy cheese ball is really easy to make and it is full of flavor! It's a great appetizer for your Holiday parties!
16 Ounce, room temperature
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), ground
1. In a electric mixing bowl, add cream cheese, Tabasco sauce, paprika, garlic salt, garlic powder and cayenne pepper.
2. Blend until ingredients until well combined.
3. Once done, remove the mixture and form it into a ball, roll the ball into a plate of pecans until well coated.
5. Take a plastic wrap and place the ball into it and wrap it. Refrigerate this overnight before use.
6. Serve this spicy cheese ball with a choice of crackers.