1. In a bowl, add cream cheese, ranch dressing, and Monterey jack cheese. Mix to combine evenly.
2. Throw green and red pepper in bowl. Mix.
3. Divide mixture into two half and roll them into cheese balls.
4. Roll cheese balls in panko breadcrumbs. Place it in refrigerator until firm or at least 2 hours
5. On a serving dish, place the balls on top of each other. Cut carrot and add as nose. Make arms with pretzel stick. With frosting create eyes, nose and button of your snowman.
6. Serve cheese balls with vegetable salad.