Vickie & Jo Ann share a tasty game-day recipe on Good Day Columbus for Pumpkin Cheeseball from Homemade Harvest cookbook!
Scallion flavor cream cheese
16 Ounce, shredded
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crushed
1. In a bowl, place together all three cheeses, cayenne pepper and paprika.
2. Stir the mixture well together, until well mixed and creamed.
3. Roll the mixture into about 1 inch balls.
4. Roll the cheese ball into the crushed nut and press lightly to coat.
5. Put 1 pretzel stick in each cheese ball and serve as desired.
Or shape the cheese mixture into pumpkin or football and serve with crackers, bread or chips as desired.
The Pumpkin Cheeseballs is oozing with health and cream cheese! The name is deceptive... these cheeseballs have no pumpkin in them. But get the name cause they are in the shape of a pumpkin. This recipe is guaranteed to have you coming back for more. The cheese and the pumpkin come together to form this beautiful amalgamation. It is an ideal thing to make for tailgating parties, game nights or during the holidays.