Chocolate Bourbon Balls
|Semi-sweet chocolate morsels||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Bourbon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||3 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla wafer crumbs||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Sifted powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In top of a double boiler place chocolate morsels and bring water to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook until chocolate melts, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat, stir in bourbon and corn syrup and set aside.
4. In a bowl, mix well combining crumbs, powdered sugar and pecans.
5. Stir into chocolate mixture and let it stand for 30 minutes.
6. Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in sugar.
7. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
8. Serve as snacks or as desired.