Chocolate Bourbon Balls
|Semi-sweet chocolate morsels||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Bourbon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||3 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla wafer crumbs||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Sifted powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In top of a double boiler place chocolate morsels and bring water to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook until chocolate melts, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat, stir in bourbon and corn syrup and set aside.
4. In a bowl, mix well combining crumbs, powdered sugar and pecans.
5. Stir into chocolate mixture and let it stand for 30 minutes.
6. Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in sugar.
7. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
8. Serve as snacks or as desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2672 Calories from Fat 1140
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 134 g205.9%
Saturated Fat 37.9 g189.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 794.1 mg33.1%
Total Carbohydrates 304 g101.3%
Dietary Fiber 13.6 g54.6%
Sugars 203.7 g
Protein 19 g38.1%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 2.1%
Calcium 25.6% Iron 39.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet