|Almond extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sugar substitute||2 Gram (2 packets)|
|Grated coconut||1 Tablespoon|
|Almond butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Mascarpone cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, mix together the almond extract and 1 packet of sugar substitute.
2) Pour the mixture over a bowl containing grated coconut. Mix thoroughly.
3) In another bowl, add in the almond butter, mascarpone cheese and 1 packet of sugar substitute. Blend well.
4) Roll the mascarpone mixture into bite-size balls, about 1/4-inch in dimension.
5) Roll the balls in the coconut mixture to coat completely.
6) Transfer the balls onto a tray lined with wax paper.
7) Freeze the balls for about 10 minutes before serving.
8) Serve the Almond Balls as snack or appetizer with your choice of fruity beverage.
Wrap the Almond Balls in wax paper and store in a freezer bag for later use.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 407 Calories from Fat 326
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.2%
Saturated Fat 10.7 g53.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19 mg6.3%
Sodium 16.5 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.1%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 8 g16.7%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 13.9% Iron 11.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet