Roquefort Cheese Balls
|Roquefort cheese||1⁄4 Pound|
|Unsalted butter||3 Tablespoon, softened|
|Minced green onion tops||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely minced parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a small bowl add cheese and mash it.
2. Add butter and beat to make a smooth paste.
3. Mix onion, pepper, and brandy.
4. In a separate bowl mix crumbs and parsley.
5. Divide and shape the mixture into small balls, about 1/2 inch in diameter.
6. Dredge the balls in crumb mixture.
7. Chill the balls.
6. Serve cheese balls with crusty French bread.